The strategic plan is a beacon to guide your organizational decisions within a changing environment. Strategic planning is the process of deciding where you want to go, choosing the best course of action to get there, and determining how you will measure your progress along the way.
SEA offers a range of strategic planning services that we will tailor to meet your needs and budget.
Clients tell us that we facilitate plans that aren’t shelved and forgotten about.
How We Do It
- We keep work sessions moving and continuously vary our delivery method.
- We understand that people have different learning styles and our activities reflect that.
- We make sure that all voices are heard.
- We view experience as an asset.
- We prioritize evaluation measurement.
- Internal and External Surveys
- Focus Groups
- Participant Interviews
Competitive Analysis of comparable organizations
Research of local, state and national trends
Comprehensive Data Analysis
Data Placemat Maps
Strategic Planning Process
Introduction to strategic planning
Review and modify mission and vision if needed
SWOT Development: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
Priorities for the strategic plan
Indicators and Measures of Success
Strategic Plan Document
Putting annual accountability into the strategic plan
- Resources Needed
- Time Frame
- Projected Budget
Annual status report
Degree of strategy accomplishment
Performance measure results
Operational Plan per Year